Extruded kiln-ﬁred clay tiles
Interior or exterior use: Pool and spa copings, barbeques, outdoor countertops, picnic tables, masonry benches, water foundations, masonry wall and post caps, glazed kitchen countertops, fireplace mantels and hearths
Red, Terracotta, Cappuccino, Chocolate
12″ x 12″ x 1/2″ Nominal; Special Order: 16″ x 16″ x 1/2″ Nominal; 20″ x 20″ x 1/2″ Nominal; 24″ x 24″ x 1/2″ Nominal
11 3/4″ x 11 3/4″ x 7/16″
12″ x 12″: 4.7 lbs.; Step nose: 5.8 lbs.
Smooth natural clay surface (unglazed)
Notched to provide a better bonding surface
Can use in a freeze/thaw environment if not in standing water
Greater than 50 psi standard
Meets 1% standard allowed on any edge
Facial size variation
Meets 3% standard variance
Meets 0.4” standard allowed
Meets 1% standard allowed
Meets or exceeds 250 lbs. standard
17 day immersion – no visible effects
Modulus of rupture
Exceeds 2000 psi (no standard)
6.0 range, MOHS scale (no standard)
Coefficient of friction
Meets 0.6 recommended wet standard
Life Cycle: Tile floor and paving products are some of the longest lasting products available. A recent study conducted by the Tile Council of North America found tile to be the best value among competing floor covering products based specifically on the price and longevity of the product.
• Unfired production clay is reground into subsequent product batches.
• No waste water results from the manufacturing process.
• Heat given off from the kilns is recovered and re-used as a heat source for the dryers.
• All fired ware which is not packaged as 1st quality product is re-ground, categorized by color, and becomes an integral ingredient for subsequent product batches.
• Cartons contain the highest % of recycled material available. All cartons are recyclable.
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION POINTS – PLEASE REVIEW
Install tiles from multiple random packs at the same time. Packs should be selected at random from multiple pallets where possible.
Follow the recommended grout gaps as shown in the specifications above.
• Install tiles with underside fixing ribs all running in the same direction wherever possible.
• Flexible 1/2 inch expansion or movement joints should be installed along restrained perimeters of installed area, around rigid interruptions, and every 13 to 16 feet across an expanse of floor or paving. Or follow local standards when available.
Note: For clarification of any point please contact us.
No claim for product defects can be considered after installation.